Thursday, October 19, 2006

Playing With Pyramids

I worked hard yesterday, so I had to take some time out to play hard, too. I wound up arting around on stuff I'm doing for a craft site. And before you all go into shock... it's a means to an end. I'm trying out concrete ways to ease people into altered art via more craft-based ideas. My testers found it easier to start out with items that seemed to have a traditional use of some kind.

Anyway... I like pyramids, so I played with this idea, which can be scaled up or down size-wise and used as an ornament (think Xmas) or a gift box, or, if you see things through my eyes or those of the ladies I play with, a journal or journal box, or home for an art doll, or ... You tell me!

Tomorrow you get to see the completed version of yesterday's doodle. I'll also introduce you to my friend Sidney.

1 comment:

Lee Ambrose said...

Susan! I can't wait to see what's next!! Looking forward to the next post and the next crafty/artsy idea!!
Lee