- wooden clothes pegs ( I picked up 50 for one euro at the el cheapo.)
- paper scraps
- glue stick
- the same type of flower punch in two sizes
- sticky foam pads.
To prepare the pegs (pins):
- paint the sides of the pins (optional)
- cut paper strips the width of the pegs
- glue the paper strips onto both flat sides of the pegs.
To make the flowers:
- punch two large and two small flowers
- glue them together (Prevents the petals from moving and coming to lie directly on top of each other.)
- punch a hole in the center
- push through a brad, and
- add a sticky foam pad on the back
- stick a flower onto each peg.
I'll be using the pegs as Xmas decorations, both on the tree and to hang up my Xmas cards. I'll also be giving them away as "little extras" when I sell my handmade cards and albums at this year's local craft fairs.